Check out this ultra light alcohol stove. It weighs only 1 oz and has no moving parts. You can make it yourself in just a few minutes and it will outlast most conventional stoves. Boils in under 5 minutes and the fuel is cheap. This is a perfect stove for ultra light backpacking!
Use a 20 oz bottle cap and a vitamin water cap to make two lines on your can. Use a 1/4" hole punch to make 15-17 holes about a 1/2" apart along the bottom line on the can. Once you have the bottom done, punch another 25-28 holes along the top line of the can, approx. 1/4" apart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades