This five part video series brought to you by Pathfinder School shows you how to build and use the Osage bow. Step by step, from properly picking a piece of Osage wood, which is also known as Hedge Apple. You'll need an axe to trim your limps, so make sure your careful when taking on the task of building your own bow. This is a great video to watch when preparing for your camping or hiking trip. It's a very instructional and easy to follow video to make sure your properly prepared.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades