In this tutorial, we learn how to do useful survival knots. To make the sheet bend knot, you will join two different ropes together. First, make two loops, one on each end of the separate ropes. Next, take one of the ends and insert it into the other. After this, take the loose end and push it through the loops. After this, pull it tight and you have your sheet bend knot! The next knot is the bowline knot, which is a secure loop knot. First, make a loop in the rope, then take the smaller end and put it through the loop. Next, pull it up and bring the end around the longer end and back through the original loop. Pull this tight and you will have your finished bowline knot. Any of these can come in handy no matter if you are in the wild or at home!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades