In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to survive in the woods. When camping in the woods, users should always think about bring the essentials: water, food and clothing. It is recommended that users have a water bag store a large amount of water. Bring one or more coolers to preserve food and/or keep drink cool. Make sure to plan the foods that you will eat for the day. Bring a small portable grill to cook food. Dress in layers of clothing to endure hot or cold weather. This video will benefit those viewers who are planning to camp or survive in the wilderness, and would like to learn how to survive in the woods.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades