You've been captured, and your wrists are bound together with zip ties. Fortunately you prepared for this situation, and you have a bit of 550 cord in your shoe. Using the cord, you can escape the zip ties using the friction saw method. This tutorial from the folks at ITS Tactical will teach you how.
ITS Tactical, Inc. is dedicated to showcasing the everyday gear and DIY projects that can help you live better on the tactical side of life. They don't limit their content to any particular viewpoint, rather their goal is to become an open-source collection of different methods, ideas and knowledge that could one day save your life. Search ITS Tactical on WonderHowTo for more videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades