You never know when you'll have to defend yourself against one of these bloodsuckers, so be prepared to bring a vampire to his knees. While you may not believe in vampires, there are those that do. In any case, prepare now for a hypothetical attack from the un-dead and you won't have to kick yourself later. You will need garlic, a cross, rice, grain, or seeds, holy water, a wooden stake, an axe, matches, and some water. Watch this video survival training tutorial and learn how to fight off a vampire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades