In this how-to video, you will learn how to find pine resin on your trees. This is very difficult to find at first, but with the right knowledge, it can be very easy. First, look closely into the tree's bark. Look for an area where there was once a branch. In the center, there will be a material there. This material should be the pine resin. You can dig it out without damaging the tree with a sharp stick or knife. This is how the tree protects itself from damage. It produces pine resin to fill in any gaps. This video shows you how easy it is to identify pine resin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades