Forget surviving the wilderness— surviving the city is hard enough! This video talks about herbs, bushes, plants and trees that you can use in a survival situation in an urban environment. If you're down on your luck, forget about coins on the street corner and survive off your natural environment.
One of the edible goodies you'll learn about are wild rose hips (rose haws), for which you can make rose hip syrup, a powerful healing tonic popular in World War II to stave off malnutrition. You'll also learn about the ash tree, which is a great for wood, buddleia (or buddleja, commonly the "butterfly bush"), which is found in abandoned urban places, and the sycamore tree, great for lots of uses. Also, there are load of blackberries in urban settings, you just need to know where to look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades