In this Disaster Preparation video tutorial you will learn how to gather & prepare wild edible foods. Autumn olives have golden dots on a red berry. The leaves have no spikes on the edges, are smooth on the top and are dark on the top and white on the bottom. You can use a basket hung around your neck for berry picking. Use a reaching stick made out of the branch of a tree as shown in the video to pull branches towards you for berry picking. Put all the berries in a bowl, mash them up with a thick stick to make them juicy and dry them up. You can also blend the berries in a blender. Watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades