In order to pattern a wool blanket shirt, you'll need a blanket, scissors, a needle, and thread. Lay your blanket out on the floor. Fold it over at 2/3 of the way. Lay down on the blanket, in order to decide how long you would like your shirt to be. Then, make adjustment to it, folding it back. In order to determine the width lay down on it with your arms outstretched. You will need to cut away the rectangle that forms beneath both arms. Leave an extra inch, when you cut it on the sides. You'll need that inch for stitching. You can use a blanket stitch on the sides. If your arms are longer than the blanket's width, then you can just add extensions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades