When trying to locate water in a dry desert look around to see if there are any disingenuous trees since these trees are usually near lakes and falls. Once you have located one find a low spot or a damp area near the tree. Using a stick or another tool available dig a hole into the area until you find water. Make sure to keep the edges of the hole your digging nice and round so that the hole won't fall in on it self. When you've found water it should flow into the hole. The water is usable so let it sit for a couple minutes then purify.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades