There are various tools to be made and a number of items to be used during a disaster. One can utilize the wood logs for firewood. A bow drill can be made by just crafting the ends of a long wooden stick into necks so that plastic wires can be notched and it can be used made into a bow. Any stone with holes can be used as a notch. This notch holds the end of the bow drill. The wire of the bow drill can be wrapped in a stick and then vigorous forward and backward movement of the bow drill around the stick will create such temperature that the powder getting drilled out of the wood in the notch would start to burn. This powder when put with a mound of soft tender bark, and air is puffed into it, it catches fire. So bow drill can be used as a tool to make fire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades