In this Disaster Preparation video tutorial you will learn how to make a candy stripe bar. The candy stripe bar is a slick way to create a strap of slanted lines. One of the many tying techniques used to create friendship bracelets, the bar can be modified to create stripes meeting at an angle. The line used in the video is a 450 test, 1/8‚Äù nylon parachute cord. To attach the cords to the ring, hang the ring on a hook, take two different colored cords and tie the cow hitch. For this, pass a loop of the cord through the ring, then pass both the ends through the loop and pull it tight. You now have four cords of two different colors hanging from the ring. Now take the 1st cord from the left and make two half hitches on the 2nd cord as shown in the video. Continue this process on the 3rd and 4th cords also. So, the 1st cord on the left has now become the 1st cord on the right. Now take the 1st cord on the left and continue this process till you get the desired length of the strap. Then connect the 2nd ring as shown in the video, cut off the extra length and melt the ends of the cord.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades