In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a char cloth. The materials required for this process are: cloth, container and tinder. The cloth must be made of any woven, cotton material. Begin by placing the cloth into a container. The container should be a metal material. Then close the container and make a while on top to allow the smoke and flames to escape. Leave the container in some fire and wait for it to finish. Then take it to cool and take out the cloth. Now strike some spark onto the cloth and put in into a bundle of tinder. Then gently blow onto it and it will cause fire. This video will benefit those viewers who are going camping outdoors, and would like to learn how to make char cloth for an extra source of fire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades