See how to make a figure four deadfall trap. This is a great survival trap that can be easily constructed (with practice) out of very basic materials that in most environments can be easily found. The trap can also be made with very limited, or primative tools.
This trap is a very handy bushcraft skill that must be practiced.
In the event you get lost in the wilderness with no immediate rescue, this trap can provide a temporary food source by catching squirrel, catching chipmunk, catching mice, catching rats, catching small rodents, catching birds, and catching small animals.
You can make the trap with only a small multi tool, a rock, and a small sapling. For bait, use a small amount of peanut butter, chocolate, cheese, and even tooth paste can be used.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades