This video shows you how to make a fishing spear for catching fish or small wildlife in survival situation.To start, you need a sapling about 5 feet long and a knife. Make a raw sharpening of the stick. Then split the log at the tip for a length of 6-8 inches. To split, put the knife on the middle of the sapling, near the tip, and press hard against it. Once it is split, find a twig with the width of a pencil and push it inside the split, making the two halves of the stick form a gap between them. After a bit more sharpening at the 2 tips, the fish spear is ready for use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades