If you an outdoors man or maybe your planning on going to the woods for a camping trip, then watch this video and use the tutorial to learn how to make your own compass. A compass is a great tool to have in the wilderness and can always lead you in which ever direction you want to go. For this home made compass all you are going to need is a magnet, a cup of water, a piece of foil, and a needle. All you want to do to make this compass is put the piece of foil on top of the water and then put the needle on top of the foil. Give the needle a second and your all done, the needle should be pointing to the north. If you have the water in a Tupperware container just put the top on a carry the container with you in the woods.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades