Make an arrow using a type of cane native to the Mediterranean (Arundo donax). This bamboo-like plant is an introduced, invasive species in the U.S., and is considered a pest in most areas.
This first chapter involves straightening the raw cane arrowshaft and cutting a string nock.
Chapters to follow will show the preparation of a stone tipped foreshaft (hafted with pine-pitch and sinew), preparing the cane shaft to accept the foreshaft, and applying feathers to the arrow
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades