Watch this how-to video and make a lighter that never runs out of fuel and that's so simple, it can't break. It works just like a Diesel engine - as air is rapidly compressed it heats to over 800 degrees. You can make one for just a couple dollars. This video tutorial will show you how to be prepared in the wilderness, or the apocalypse. Just make your own fire piston.
You'll need a four-inch bolt, a saw or file, a drill, an o-ring, a three-inch pipe to fit around the o-ring snugly, and a threaded cap.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades