How to make your own water proof matches Making your own waterproof matches is really pretty easy. To do it you will need a few items. You will need a box of wooden strike matches. You will also need a candle. Start by lighting the candle and let it melt down a small pool of wax around the wick. Then take the match and carefully dip the tip of the match in the pool of wax. Make sure you don't get to close to the flame or the match will ignite. Just keep it down at the base and roll the tip of the match in the pool of wax until it is completely coated. That coating of wax will make the match waterproof.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades