In this video, we learn how to modify your machete for the bush. First, you can sharpen your blade on a piece of wood. You will produce wood shavings that will produce fire as well. Push down on the sides of the knife as well as base and on the tip and middle. Make sure you slightly sharpen the back as well so you can use it to open up coconuts. Once you do this, you will have five useful edges on your machete that you can use for many different purposes while you are out traveling. You can also grind off the corners of the handle if it's too rough for you to handle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades