In this video, we learn how to prepare yourself for a major disaster. If you haven't planned ahead for storing water, you are going to be in big trouble. Your first option is to go purchase liters of water from the grocery store. The recommended quantity to store is 1 gallon per person per day. If you don't want to spend money at the store, you just need to fill up empty bottles with water from the tap and store these after cleaning. You can also fill the water in a large jug, just make sure it's safe for feed and drinking out of. These will take out a lot of space in your shelter, so make sure you have an area for them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades