This video tutorial will show you how to make your bushcraft knife as sharp as possible by using the Japanese Water Stone. This Bushman how-to video will give you full instructions on how to use the stone plus an introduction to a lighter method.
So, get out your water stone and dip it in water, to soak up the H2O. Then, put your knife's blade on the stone and begin sharpening in a slow manner. To sharpen the bushcraft knife without the bulk of the water stone, use a more portable blade sharpener with a steel plate encrusted with diamonds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades