If you're camping or stuck out in the middle of nowhere, chances are, you could be faced with dark and freezing cold nights. Learn how to make a simple camp fire out of flint and birch bark. This is for in case you do not have a lighter on you at any given time. To start the fire, you're going to need some bark from a birch bark tree. You're also going to need a flint and a paper napkin as well. After you've gathered the proper materials, just look for a barren spot on the ground, place your shredded birch on top of a ripped up napkin, add some twigs and branches and try to get a spark using your flint. The fire will burn for a long period of time, as birch is quite flammable. This is an Excellent survival tip that anyone can use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades