This video shows the viewer how to start a fire using char cloth and a fire steel. Char cloth is a fabric which burns/smolders very slowly. This makes it very useful for starting fires. The video suggests gathering dried grass. The smoldering chard cloth should then be placed in the middle of the grass. Blowing gently on the char cloth will increase the oxygen reaching the flame so will increase the chances of success. Waving the bundle of straw should also help. Remember to always wear gloves when handling fire.
For more information and a demonstration of how to start a fire using char cloth please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades