This video illustrate us how to start a fire with the "fire saw" friction method. Here are the following steps:
Step 1: First of all take the bark of bamboo or any other tree keeping in mind that the bark should be intact and that it is completely dry.
Step 2: Now take any sharp object and shave of the bark of the bamboo so that you get wood shavings.
Step 3: Take another piece of bark and dig two holes in the bark,keep aside.
Step 4: Now take the wood shavings and fix these in the holes created on the other bark, lay this on the ground
Step 5: Now hold the bark near your diaphragm and rub this against the bark on the ground and after some frictional force you will observe ignition and through this lit all the other wood shavings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades