Follow along with the steps in this how-to video and find out how a magnifying glass can be used to start a fire.
1. Crumble a few leaves into a small pile.
2. Get you magnifying glass and make a beam from the sun as small a circle as you can. It has to be a circle or it won't work.
3. Try to light the middle of the pile with the beam.
4. Patience; keep the beam in the same place.
Watch this video survival training tutorial and learn how to make a fire with a magnifying glass.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades