In this Disaster Preparation video tutorial you will learn how to tie cylinder, mat and ball Turk's head knots. To tie the cylinder, first tie the double coin knot as shown in the video. Then put it around a staff and make the 3-lead 4-bight Turk's Head. After you finish with this, tighten and trim the rope. To tie the 3L4B Turk's Head as a mat, remove the Turk's Head from the staff and follow the steps as shown in the video to make the mat. You can watch the video and learn how to tie the ball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades