In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to tie the Diamond Knot. The diamond knot (or knife lanyard knot) is used as a decoration and joining knot in a cord with a loop. The Diamond Ring Knot is the fusion of an Overhand Knot and a tying technique called circling. The video contains a visual demonstration that allows viewers to have an example and easily follow along. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy tying rope and to use knots to decorate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades