In this Disaster Preparation video tutorial you will learn how to tie a double bowline knot step by step. Robert Segundo, knot tying expert, presents this video. This knot is stronger than the regular bowline knot. When you put a knot on a rope, its strength reduces. This knot will retain about 70-75 % of the original strength of the rope. For this knot you will need a piece of rope or twine. Start off by putting a loop on the rope and then put a double loop. Then take the working end of the rope and pass it from under the rope through the loops. Pull it and take it around the standing end and from under and pass it through the loops and pull it tight. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades