Tying it All Together shows how to do double loop knotting in this video tutorial. The tutorial outlines two different types of knots that can be done using two uncommon ways of tying the knots. The double coin know requires you to fold a piece of string in half laying the two sides of the string side by side. With a series of twists, turns, and coils you can create the coin knot. The second type of knot, cross knot, requires double loop knotting to create a squared-looking knot. As an additional feature, the video also shows behind the scenes footage from the Tying it All Together series.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades