For all of you who are knot fans, here comes a video tutorial showing step by step and in detail how to tie an Emperor's hat knot that realistically resembles one of the hats worn by Chinese emperors in the old days. In this video, a white piece of rope hanging from a hook is used against a black background. You will see each one of the twists and turns in slow speed (not in slow motion) so that you can easily follow what is being shown. The final result is a complex knot done in less than five minutes that will impress everybody who sees it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades