In this video, we learn how to tie the longhorn knot. First, make a spike with your rope, then push the rope around it and through it, making a circle. Then, push the loops on the bottom down and make a pretzel shape with it. Bring the left hand side string down and pull it through the loop, then do the same with the other side. Next, pull the strings on the top up to make larger loops, then pull the string through the left loop. Now, do this to the other side of the rope as well. To finish this up, you will twist the loops as you braid the rope through it, then pull tightly on the ends and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades