The padlock knot is designed to look like a padlock, but without the actual function of one. In order to tie this knot take your rope or string and fold it in half. After you have done that make a loop with both sides of the rope making sure you leave a loop at the top. Put the two loops together the one in the front turning clockwise and the one in the back counter-clockwise. Make sure to leave a hole in the center for the rope to pass through. Now wind each piece of rope through the hole in the center. The amount of times you wind it depends on the size of knot you want. Make sure to pull it fairly tight while winding. When you have reached the desired size you can trim the ends to give it a more appealing look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades