In this video, we learn how to tie a paracord storage sinnet. First, coil up the paracord and then form a bight with the working part at the top of the coils. Next, create a loop from the bight and pull the loose part underneath this and pull it underneath the loop you created. Now, tighten the new loop up and then take the loose part and place it underneath to create a new loop. Push this through the other loop, then tighten with the loose end. This is a very difficult knot to do and is not for beginners, it will help to have a diagram with you or a video to help you see how to do this!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades