If you have ever wondered how to create a Rorschach knot, this tutorial will show you how to do it in no time. A Rorschach knot is indicative to the blotchy silhouette of Rorschach inkblots, which are primarily used during psychological evaluations. A subject's perception of inkblots are recorded using these. This video is going to be walking you through the process of tying your Rorschach knot, as well as the ways in which it needs to be adjusted while being tied. You will also learn a bit more about the history of the Rorschach knot in this tutorial as well. Be sure to watch the video from beginning to end for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades