The Sailor's Eye Splice: Learn knot tying.
To Tie the Sailor's Eye Splice Knot: form the eye and spread the strands away from you fanwise, placing them against the rope where it is to be entered. Untwist the rope one turn, open the top or center bight with a small fid, and stick the center strand under the next bight to the left in the same direction and lastly stick the right strand, from right to left, under the remaining bight. After this, tuck all stands once more, over one and under one. Trim the ends at a length equal to one diameter of rope.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades