Quick easy steps to create a spinal spinnet by TyingItAllTogether. Using a good length of thick cord, create a small loop. Put one end of the cord on top of the other, bringing the top cord over and around the bottom cord and slipping a bit of the cord into the loop, creating another small loop. Pull on the bottom cord until the first loop closes into a knot. Slide the end of the cord into the new loop and pull on the cord to close the loop, creating a new loop. Twist the new loop and again bring the end of the cord inside the twisted loop to create another new loop, making sure to pull on the cord to close the previous loop into a knot. Keep doing this until you have your desired length. Once you have the desired length, pull the end of the cord all the way through the last loop and pull on the cord to close the loop into a knot. Follow these steps to make your spinal spinnet in a jiffy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades