The tarbuck knot is a non-jamming knot, great for when the rope will be bearing a heavy load, and shocked with sudden weight. Form the loop around the winch then make a serises of turns around the standing part in a clockwise direction. Bring the running end down to the base of the runs and make another clockwise turn finishing off with a figure eight through the exiting strand from the top turn. Watch this video knot-tying tutorial and learn how to tie a tarbuck knot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades