Two cans are shown to demonstrate how they can be used to boil water. The first can has a hole cut out of the bottom and one for the top. The second can is cut at the top like a cup and the bottom left whole. Its placed on top of the first can. Cotton balls and petroleum jelly are inside of the bottom can, then lit with a match. Several sticks are used as kindling to keep the fire going. After about five minutes the heat of the flame on the bottom of the top cup causes the water up top to boil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades