This is how to use a magnesium fire stick.
1. Using the back of your knife scrape small pieces of magnesium into a pile the size of a dime or penny.
2. Get something like newspaper or dry grass (somthing that will easily light) Put it over the magnesium because the magnesium burns only for a few seconds.
3. Using the flint part of the Magnesium fire starter and the back of your knife at a 45 degree angle strike it so it makes sparks. Try to land a spark on the magnesium pile. After the spark hits the pile make sure the newspaper or grass lights from the burning magnesium. Watch this video survival training tutorial and learn how to use a magnesium fire starter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades