This video is about how to supplement water in the desert using a trash bag. You find a tree that is edible and not poisonous and you open the trash bag and place it over a few of the branches with leaves and seal the opening off. Then you take a little cord and tie off the corner of the bag and find something heavy to weigh the branch down. You want to make sure the corner of the bag is down so that all of the water will run down to that corner. When you feel some water in the bag you can cut a hole where the knot is and let the water run out into your cup or what you are drinking out of.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades