This video tutorial will show you how to use water vines to get water in the wild, if you fancy yourself the next Bear Grylls. There are different kinds of vines and not all vines are made equally. If you open them up they all contain water. Some vines produce bitter water and some are sweet.
-You will need a machete.
-Cut the vine at both ends while keeping the ends up to keep the water from draining onto the ground.
-From there you can pour the water out into a cup or canteen.
-It's not the cleanest looking water, but it is good to drink and live on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades