Keeping things like food and water refrigerated while you're camping in the bush is nearly impossible. Unless of course you've chosen to camp somewhere freezing cold. But if you haven't, evaporative cooling can be an effective technique to utilize for keeping water cool and food from spoiling as quickly. Obviously this can be crucial in a wilderness survival situation when your food supplies may be limited. This video outlines two ways to utilize evaporative cooling, first to cool a water bottle, and second to construct a small refrigerator-like hole in the ground where it can be as much as 20 degrees cooler than outside.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades