Condom + Water = Fire
Kinda. This is a quick 'survivalist' technique for makeshift solar fire-starting. Harness the power of sun. And at the same time you can make use of all those condoms* laying around.
*Recycling scumbags is either gross or eco friendly. We are not sure ourselves.
Inflate the condom and fill with water. Use a basic one. Ribbing and neon colors make a true survivalist look silly and may interfere with fire-starting.
The inflated and water-filled condom now functions as a magnifying lens, focusing the sun's ray onto the kindling. Combustion should come fairly quickly.
Not sold on the fire-starting powers? Don't worry. We were skeptical, too. That was until Mike showed us an article on the recall of Hallmark plastic snow globes due to their proclivity for arson.
Please perform away from combustibles such as gas tanks, hay fields and Southern California.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades