For my sake, for your sake, for everyone's sake: I hope it never comes to this, but you never know. Dire times call for dire measures.
"It's called Urophagia -- the art of consuming urine. There could be any number of reasons for having the desire to drink your own urine (or somebody else's).
There's the so-called term 'urine therapy,' which uses human urine as an alternative medicine. In urine therapy, or uropathy, it's used therapeutically for various health, healing, and cosmetic purposes. There's also those people who drink urine as sexual stimulation, where they want to share every part of each other.
And then there's the ones stranded, shipwrecked, in the desert, or the harsh wilderness without a supply of drinking water."
Eeek! I'm just going to assume that everyone reading this article is interested for the latter reason- survival. But hey, to each their own.
More by Xyster:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades