It's amazing how simple a stove can be, using simple things that you already have, but in this case, using a surprising fuel...
Survivaltek brings this video tutorial on how to make a bottle cap burner for cooking. This bottle cap burner really cooks! It uses hand sanitizer as the fuel source and a bottle cap as a burner. Regular alcohol easily leaks and spills whereas the gel is easy to use.
You can also acquire the gel in travel sizes for easy storage and transport. This type of burner generally is good for heating up coffee or scrambling an egg, but not efficient for a full-blown meal… but hey… a warm snack at on a hike can be nice!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades