Here's a hack submitted by member SurvivalTek.
Introducing the Pepsi-can stove! Cook meals with a soda can and some isopropyl alcohol!
Say you're going camping or perhaps "moving" to smaller living quarters (i.e. - 5-speed hatchback); this compact stove will definitely come in handy. And for such a two-bit contraption, it throws some serious heat.
The performance stats are impressive:* Heat output: ~4800 BTU/hour (1400 W)* Time to boil 2 cups (500 ml): ~5 minutes (<2 tablespoons (30 ml) of fuel)* Time to boil 4 cups (1 l): ~12 minutes (<3 tablespoons (45 ml) of fuel)* Burn time: ~9 minutes with 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of fuel* Burn time (full): ~30 minutes with 5-6 tablespoons (75-90 ml) of fuel
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades